This Months #OneIngredient Challenge is Chilli and I am trying to diversify my Palette and eating Habits, trying new things and making new foods to add diversity,
I have never been a lover of chilli based foods, or even BBQ Ribs (that’s a future post)
Now the Ingredients for this recipe are to your liking I’m not going to stipulate an amount for each
- Chicken Breast
- Chilli Fresh, Powder and Dried Chilli
- Salt and Pepper
- Dice your Chicken
- Mix your chilli selection, salt and Pepper with the egg
- Add chicken to the mix and marinate for around an hour
- I added more salt and pepper to the cornflour
- Coat your Chicken pieces in the cornflour mix
- Deep fry until golden crisp.
I served with fried onions and Boiled Rice with sweet chilli dip.
Recipe kindly Told to me By our Local Coffee House Pippins, Please pop over and make his day by Liking his Facebook Page