We all say ‘lets have a fresh start!’ don’t we?
Fresh Starts don’t have to be because of things that have happened that you feel aren’t good but because you may feel like doing things a little different and getting more out of life, I choose last year that dreams of travel can happen and we are doing that now, it was a #freshstart in our way of thinking.
I know I have said it many times previous to the above when things have happened in the past and it’s usually a good thing to do, National Accident Helpline are holding a competition for the chance to win Amazon Vouchers ( 1 prize of £250 and 5 prizes of £50).
Do you have a photograph that’s represents a #FreshStart? head on over (link above), have a look at the Pinterest Board that they have created to show all entries for ideas and inspiration here and enter before the 24th April 2015. The shortlisted entries will also be judge by a lovely team from Photography Monthly, they know there stuff over there and I’m convinced it will be judged on the idea as well as creativity, originality and not just if you have a big posh camera.
I will certainly be entering when we return from holiday, fingers crossed I will get a fab image that will represent the topic.
As ever there are some T&C’s, please read them
Terms and conditions
- Entries can be submitted from 24.03.15 up to and including 24.04.15. Entries outside of these dates will not be counted.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
- The photograph must have been taken by you.
- Photographs must not be cropped, photoshopped or otherwise edited.
- Each person can enter an unlimited number of photos. However, only one entry can be shortlisted from any individual entrant.
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK, except for National Accident Helpline employees, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- The Marketing Director’s decision as to the eligibility of non-National Accident Helpline parties will be final.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- All entrants give permission for the use of their photographs for marketing purposes.
- Winners agree to participate in publicity as National Accident Helpline may require.
- Submitted photographs may feature in National Accident Helpline publications, on websites, or other promotional material as well as on the company’s social media assets.
- National Accident Helpline reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended terms and conditions on the competition page.
- National Accident Helpline reserves the right to end this promotion at any time, and without notice.
Have fun and Good Luck