So another Saturday very busy and up early What did we do? have a look at the video (down there, see it?)
So what do you think? a happy son? YES!!! and what’s more a happy Daddy, how do I know?
Imagine Christmas Morning, kids up shouting for us all to get up, well Daddy is the last ALWAYS! Saturday, 6am alarm, I sit up and before I know it Daddy is up and in the bathroom, Itinerary was meet at Goodison Park Reception at 9am, was 8.15am ok? again this is unheard of Daddy is always late for everything.
- First up was a trip on the First team coach
- A tour round Finch Farm
- A training session at finch farm by an academy member coach
- then back to the changing rooms where all the children’s kits were hung waiting for them, just like the Players have.
- They all got changed, had some photos taken
- back on the coach to goodison
- practise run
- meet the players
- back for some lunch and fun
- then the parents them to have a relax before they made there appreance
- walked along side the pitch
- Walked on the Pitch with Kevin Mirallas
- Enjoyed the match
All the children also received a goodie bag as well as a full kit.
I would like to thank the whole team at Everton in the Community for such an amazing day and all the hard work they put into raising vital funds for those like Little man to access sports that they would normally be able to.
Cheers guys and please if we can help please don’t hesitate to ask x