I for one have been glued to the television for the past few weeks, cheering and shouting, losing my voice at the worlds top athletes and event, Mo, Phelps, Jess and of course Bolt plus many others and shortly we have more to come, the Paralympics will be here soon and why not keep that Olympic spirit and cheer on these amazing athletes also, as a family we are hoping to go and I will be taking my camera and capturing it in all it’s glory, so why don’t you take a chance to win this camera and you to could capture great memories of your family and other events.
This has got to be such an easy competition, we have all tried apps on Facebook well this one is a little fun and I hope Keeps us in the Olympic Spirit to support TeamGB and Others in the Paralympics.
So how would you like to look like this? and Support TeamGB and others. This is Little Man after using the app. Facebook App
The easy steps to using the app
- Click the ‘LIKE’ button on the Facebook App HERE
- Decide which flag you want
- You can choose between a facebook photograph, upload from your computer or even take a snap on your webcam
- Place the flag area (dotted lines) and move it to fit your face, click next and the same with the eyes and mouth, next again and then either erase or paint in places that require a little tweak
- Now just Share, twitter, facebook on your wall (please do not forget to ensure that the photo is set to public on facebook)
Ok now for the Rules (sorry but rules are rules)
The Rafflecopter will close on the 11.59pm (EST) 9th September 2012
Winner will be announced via email on the 10th September 2012
The Link has to be the image and not your personal profile so no (Example ) www.facebook.com/aasmith please
Entry is Open Worldwide, UK winner will receive the prize Directly, Non UK based with receive an Amazon Voucher.
Winner will be Chosen at random by the rafflecopter and entry will be verified before being announced.
Prizes are not issued by cakesphotoslife but via the promoter
This Promotion is only open to aged 18 and over
Disclaimer: This is a Sponsored post