10 in 10, What’s this?
Well the idea is write a list of hopes and dreams that you wish to be fulfilled within 10 years.
Start with number 10 and make it the one you think is easiest to achieve, working down to the the one that will take the most work, money or just plain impossible.
Add pictures, add full descriptions and how you will achieve these if you can/want.
Please add the badge and link to this, then tag up to 5 more bloggers, please leave a comment and add to Linky
<div align="center"><a href="http://wp.me/268yA" title="CakesPhotosLife 10 in 10" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.cakesphotoslife.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/10in10.png" alt="CakesPhotosLife" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
10) Attend a Masterclass actually I would love to attend 3 (in no particular order) Eric Lanlard and Duff Goldman together would be amazing but either one would be acceptable also (that covers cakes/patisserie), Great food has to be Jamie Oliver or Marco Pierre White and finally a Chocolatier Masterclass, I really want to learn the art of tempering White chocolate properly the most as that’s the one I have most trouble with.
9) Take my husband to Prague, he has wanted to go for years but I have never had a passport now I do, but saving for number 3 so maybe sometime.
8) Have one of my own design cakes good enough for a magazine and published (have had one published already but online only)
7) Get my fund raising started to get to number 3
6) Do the Virtual worldwide tour and interview of amazing Cake decorators
5) Get my blog page rank and subscriptions up
4) Get some sponsors for number 3 (blog post to follow regarding that soon)
3) Get to Rio, to keep little man inspired and see a few friends compete (they had better get training)
2) Take a dream holiday with the hubby and kids to America (various parts and not Florida)
1) Have everyone around me talking to each other and loving again (I would say this is my impossible one)
Well that’s my 10in10 majority are selfish ones but hey we can indulge sometimes
I wait to read every one else’s with anticipation, thank you for linking x
5 10 (just to kick it off) Bloggers are
Attachment mummy over at AttachmentMummy
Your not from around here over at offcumden
Kelloggsville over at Kelloggsville
Jennie over at Edspire
Jayne over at Mums the Word
Sinead over at the singing Mummy
Fiona over at CoombeMill
Mummy B over at Mummy Barrow
Clare over at Emmys Mummy
Ruth at Dorky Mum